Friday, September 21, 2007

The simple things

Wow-what a cool day with my baby Sharon lee. She really is the most wonderful woman i know[glad for that!). Nothing special today. We went to the mall. Walked around. I smelled her hair like 50 times, i love doing that! Ate lunch. Caught a movie. Went to Starbucks. I got to look into her ultimately cool greenish, blue eyes-Wow! Went to Target, i know romantic! Then we came home. Sometimes the simplest things are the most complex. Sometimes the most ordinary is the most profound. Sometimes the most obvious brings the most wonder. Sometimes we need to slow down enough to experience the eternal. It's all around us. Everyday. Given by God. Allow it to enter your life. Rock strong.

Allen

2 comments:

the designer said...

I agree. The simple things are always the best. I love you.

Pris said...

Trully inspiring...it's nice to see that this kind of love does exist. I admire you guys!