Monday, September 3, 2007

What a wknd!

I just wanna say that I'm a blessed man. We had another one of those crazy, awesome, wonderful wknds. Ricky and the crew did an unbelievable job leading in worship! Guys you brought me to the throne all 6 times-rock strong! We now have a hymn arr. for the new project(it is well). Awwwwesome job on arr. and delivering Ricardo. God has blessed you in a heavenly way my man. We also had these righteous surf borads outside before people entered that displayed different msgs about beach baptism coming up on sept 23(ala Larsons lodge on the way to Oralndo circa 1985 when it was theeee plaace to stay). I also realized how blessed I am by my baby being gone to Peru with the hardest working most skilled crew in South America(well maybe not-but they're definately top 5!). I heard they had a memorable reveal yesterday. CYA tomorrow my love. Another blessing was Brit and Jen representing in student ministry with some awesome worship and a cool John Mayer tune, My stupid mouth! Real title. I'm sooo hip to the ways of teens. Theeeen my little Lauren elise had a blast with Pastor Heredes and the Doral chorale(just made that up-you can use that HR but i expect some residuals!). Sawgrass had they're highest number yet-on a HOLIDAY WKND! Wow-way to go Matt, Fuller and the Sawgrass team-you guys work sooo hard. We also had some pretty tough stuff happen during the 9 am worship time. Two ladies found out, during the worship time, that they had lost loved ones. Please pray for them as they experience a holiday without those two. There's craziness that happens on this earth, but ALWAYS remember He is in control and He loves us with a ridiculous love that can't be duplicated. Rock strong-Allen

1 comment:

@heredes said...

I'm loving it bro -- thats made to stick - Heredes and the Doral Chorale!