Saturday, October 6, 2007

Wow, what a day!

This past wed was a trip! The day began normal enough. Get up, go to LA walk for about 22 min and find my "zone." Actually this is me on a tread mill trying to get my heart rate over 120 walking at 4.1 miles per hour while watching the young lad in front of me walk at about 3.1 miles per hour and have a heart rate of 177-no fair! Oh well, we had some cool hang time with some of the other pastors at Starbucks after the gymn-yes a very smelly table i know! Had the normal plethera of mtgs then went home before First Wed, which by the way was THEEE most inspired msg i've ever heard in my life. Wow! Anyways, Sharon and I get home, it's around 430ish(we have to be back at 5!) and we get a phone call from our newset driver, Brittany Marie that she's been in a car accident. Everyone's fine. It was low speed accident and it wasn't her fault! Yeah! As you may know the police response to an accident is typically not fast. So Sharon took off and left me and my beautiful 17 year old at the scene. The officer made his way around 550ish-fairley quick response-thank you BSO. The officer did find the other party at fault. Thank you Lord that we don't have to pay out the 1k deductible and watch our premium sky up another 150 per month-whew! Well we made it to First Wed with time to spare, had an awesome time of worship-rock strong fellas-way to let God use you, Troy was off the hook and we opened up our new courtyard/baptistry area which Sharon and I have been workin on for about 5 months! It was sooooo cool. 25 people were baptised, including Pastor Ricky's daughter Kayla. Whew-hew! I was ballin like a baby. Oh well, it doesn't get much better than that. Life goes by fairly quickly make sure you're thankful to Him and enjoy the day. Rock strong-Allen

1 comment:

SmilingSally said...

I am so grateful that Brit was not hurt AND that it wasn't her fault.