Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's coooold out there! (re:Groundhog day)



Well Brit and Jen are going to Winter camp in NC where they will enter into a world of fun, some deep hang time with God and friends and freezing cold! IT's gonna get down to 14 degrees. Now, keep in mind, that these are South Florida girls. They think it's cold when the air gets turned down to 74! Please pray for my children! It is cool that we have a church that values our students. I've said it often, but it's true that we're so blessed to be at a place that our girls can't get enough. It's hard to go on vacation or get out of town for a few days without the girls pushing to get back for the wknd. Good dilema, good times.

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Nice.

Heather Palacios said...

14 degrees? No thank you! I heard my former hood is down to 4 degrees. I'd rather be in 104, man!

all day (allen d) said...

veeery true-gotta love SF!