Friday, January 4, 2008

Daaaaa Girls


2008 is here! 2007 flew by-it really only feels like August! The girls are ready to take on 2008. Brit and Jen are preparing for the i've been out of school since Dec 21st and been sleeping in til 11ish shock to their system when reality will smack them in the face this coming Monday. We all had a cool, restful time during the Christmas break. Sharon has been changing over the stage, the girls have been, as noted before, sleeping in and shopping. Thank God shopping includes taking things back! it does help fill the time so more cash isn't spent on another pair of jeans. Lauren has a new boyfriend and his name is Andres. Good lookin boy. Reminds me of me back in the day when "the Kid" was on the loose! Word! We've got the Honda all fixed up from it's many "beatings over the last few months(reminder:Brittany Marie began driving in September!) Jen made some rockin jewlrey for Sharon for one of her presents. I believe she may have her Mama's creative design gifts. Brit is gearing up for GREASE this spring as the Cypress ba¥ lightning present the blockbuster extravaganza. I love my girls. God has given Sharon and me a very wonderful. meaningful gift in these 3 younger humans. We are so blessed to love, parent, lead and teach them.

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

Your girls are so great because your role in their life is. I'm always motivated to be a great mama-bear because of the shining example you and Sharonlee are to me.