Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ahhh...Puppeh duug



So, you may know how much we loooove our dog Pedi. He is the coolest 14 lb Dacshund(pronounced daksundt in German) in the world or at least South Florida. Anyway, I'm checking out my normal slate of blogs when I stumble upon TroyandSteph.com(ok, so i go there about everyday) and I get this wonderful info about dog breath. Pedi is the cutest K-9, but his breath, at times, can stop traffic. Steph writes..."It comes in a 30 day packet...cost is around $15.95...and can be ordered online at www.smellgoodies.com." Thanks so much Steph. This way we can love our pooches even more! Rock strong-Allen

3 comments:

Willy said...

hehe...I think we should buy some for my 9 year old doggy too..ufff great bichon I have but wat a bad breath he has....Lol...Going to check out Troy and Steph 's blog....

SmilingSally said...

Beautiful picture of my grandchild and granddog!

all day (allen d) said...

very true!