Monday, November 10, 2008

Cool Memories


Sharon, Jenna and i went to the Sawgraass mall last Fri night to buy a dress for a sweet 16 bday party that Jenna was going to. After we found the dress in less than an hour(this is a HUGE deal!) we deceided to eat dinner at Rainforrest cafe. Now this is a place of memories where we used to take the gurls when they were much younger(about 9-10 years ago). Expectations were low but i gotta tell you, even though the food wasn't great retelling some of the stories meant so much. Jen remembered the bag o stones she used to get and the Lady tree that used to freek her out, and still does! Just some cool moments, that will, themselves, become memories. What are some cool memories you have?

1 comment:

SmilingSally said...

I'm glad that Jen found a dress to wear so quickly. I seldom freak out from my memories; I don't think you do either. I remember going to the Rainforest Cafe with you guys; that was back when it was Brit's favorite.