Monday, October 13, 2008

Video Games



I've always loved video games. I was in junior high and high school between 1977 to 1982! Yes, the quintessential time for the Genesis of the video game era. There were many times I would go to Gran Prix off Stirling and 95 and would bring 2 dollars, yes 2 dollars for the whole 2 1/2 hours of playing. You can say I owned PacMan, Galaga, Miss Pacman and, my fav, Donkey Kong! I owned a Donkey Kong machine and had it in my house for 4 years. I have a pic of Lauren, when she was 2, playing it! So what's your fav?

8 comments:

SmilingSally said...

True; you did leave your name wherever we stopped the car. You'd play a bit and leave with your name in print for becoming the champion player of that particular machine. It wouldn't surprise me to find a vintage machine with your name in its memory.

Now about the "Donkey Kong machine ...in my house for 4 years"... please be clear that was AFTER you married and left my house. There was NO machine in MY house! Yep, Sharon reeeally loves you!

Heather Palacios said...

Pong on a Commodore 64. It's all we could afford. BUT, DJ got a DS for his bday and I'm learning how to play Super Mario on it. Love it!

@heredes said...

u rocking ... 1982 is the year !!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I got to keep it old school with PacMan, and Super Mario Brothers!

Daniel "CHIEF" Brigham said...

The first system I ever got was the NES which came out in 1985. You got to love super mario bros and duck hunt. I love todays game systems as well.

all day (allen d) said...

Frogger another biggie

by Troy Gramling said...

Tron anyone...I loved it...

Anonymous said...

amar2011