Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brit's 18!

They said it couldn't be done.This is one of those things that is near miracle status. It's almost as crazy as cats and dogs living together, mass hesteria...! Out Britty is 18! AHHHH! So i was pulling up from a great day at FRC when Brit pulls up behind me with all this stuff and proclaims, with enthusiasm, "it's my birthday!" That about says it all for our middle girl. We are so proud of you and what you've accomplished and who you're becoming. Conitnue to humble yourself before the Lord and, always, give Him your best. Love you Darlin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Allen! I can tell you are a proud Dad :)
And you & Sharon have reason to be proud...you have 3 beautiful, talented, Godly daughters. That says alot about your parenting.

Happy Birthday Brittany!

SmilingSally said...

Happy Birthday, Brittany!

Your heart (and Sharon's) should swell with pride; Brittany is a loving person.

...and her shirt is blue--you could've dragged the button and linked up with me for a Happy Blue Monday post. EASY. (sigh)

Heather Palacios said...

I hope when I grow up I can be just like Brit. She's everything I wanna be and more. Happy Birthday, girl. You're one of my favs.

all day (allen d) said...

Thanks for the kind comments all. You're all very special to Brit!

John said...

I remember when Brittany went with me every Sunday to Memorial Manor. She was always so loving and helpful, and she hasn't changed, except for the better.