Sunday, July 29, 2007

So we just got back from our trip to the Ga mts. I got to admit, even though I am the quintessential city boy(that word was for you Heather!) it was a really cool, restful, memorable time away. It didn't hurt that we stayed in this HUGE cabin/house way up on the top of a large Mt. Sharon's folks have a close friend who let use it this past week. Incredible view. Hiawasee now boast a new movie theater. Being the artsy family, as Troy would say, we checked out Hairspray. I must give it 4 stars! Great Flick. A must see. The girls(minus Lauren:(-had college classes, such the big gurl!), Sharon, Janis and Gammy(Sharon and Janis' mom) got the pedicures done! They had a blast together, strange selection of colors though. We also spent half one night playing Balderdash. It was pretty insane, but memorable. Jenna's definitions were the best-a duck!?! We all are reeeally looking fwd to the fall. Got some awesome things planned at FRC. I believe it's going to be our biggest season of seeing lost people allowing God to step into their lives. Should be really cool. Oh well, I hope you enjoyed the update-rock strong.

2 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

Alright! Am I the first official commentor on your blog? YES! Dude, 'bout time, man! You've got way too much wisdom and wit to not be blogging. Now keep up with it, don't be a lame-blogger, K?
Peace, HP

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Awesome...I can't wait to see what else spills from your head onto the Blogshpere...
Welcome my friend, welcome!
Melissa